Monday, March 14, 2011

airing it out

i think it'll tell you something about how i was raised that when my sisters came into town this weekend, we went to the gay bar and four out of four siblings were booty-popping to earth, wind, & fire.

and when we fag out, we FAGGGGGG OUTTTTT:

i got that really slutty polo from the fred perry sample sale. as if being ridiculously tight wasn't bad enough, the sleeves are fishnet (cuz aerodynamics is v. important in da club).

as a bonus from my sisters' visit, here's a picture of my adorable niece wearing my balenciaga jacket:

every weekend should be this fun.

4 comments:

john said...

dead

Clara said...

i love you

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

Should you have any open positions for nieces in the future, I would like to be first in line. Anything to get that jacket on me!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

No seriously.