Monday, June 21, 2010

savillenometry

so so so sooooo into the digital flower prints at jil sander spring 2010. it's like a cross between the flowers on peter saville's cover for new order's "Power, Corruption, & Lies" and the amazing supersaturated hypercolors for his covers for their "Technique" and "True Faith."


+



+
=

ugh, SO GOOD. gonna buy the fuck out of them when they come out, trust.

the two style boners together remind me of some kind of beautiful sartorial frottage/fashion mutual j/o.

8 comments:

JJ said...

*****frottage******

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

Hadn't seen these til just now, but definitely with you on this.

Izzy said...

Beautiful. I wonder how they're printed on to the fabric though, I hope they're not thick and rubbery and hot. And your style boner frames = amazing.

mccullen said...

that's funny, izzy: thick, rubbery and hot is how i thought you liked 'em.

Chip said...

I thought I was seeing things with the boner frames

apparently not

Margaux. said...

great blog
loved your post about the beverly hills 90210 dress!

BJCG said...

Glad you agree with me on the flower front. Brings a whole new meaning to "seeding". (Eugh, I still hate that gay term.)