Monday, April 14, 2008

as covered extensively here and here and here, we had a regular blog-ring circle jerk on saturday night. also, it was totally the smartest idea to drink a bottle of maker's mark after having a couple drinks at mama's. ACK! anyways, i don't even have energy to describe it because i think i'm dying of ebola or something except that it was super funs in a ridiculous loft and i made new bff's forever for life til eternity. here's shit i dumped off my camera:

pairs:

besos y fotos y david


white lightning and white chocolate


half black and gold

and mercedez broke out the cootie catcher (fortune teller for those not from the midwest) action:



i don't remember what my fortune was but i think it had something to do with blackalicious? or herpes. or something. whatever it was, it rang so very true that it shook me to my core and made me shudder in recognition. ACK!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

ACK!

look at my SHOCK AND AWE. it def said somethin bout herpez.

did i drink that beer?